- Session variables are used for database connection strings and general control values.
- Cookies set and are used to retain the log on status of Owners and to grant Staff Members access to the website administration.
- Personally identifiable information is
gathered via email sent to the email address/es displayed on the "Contact Us" page. This
information is used by us in accordance with the nature of the content of the correspondence.
We will not honour any requests to pass such information on to a third party.
- We do not share personal information with any third parties.
- We reserve the right to use Server Log Files. This includes the gathering of
internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit
pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site,
track visitor's movements in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate
use. IP addresses etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that
seantarryracing.co.za is not responsible for the privacy practices of such sites. We
visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every
web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely
to information collected by this web site.
- Though we make every effort to preserve visitor privacy, we may need to disclose
personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is
necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on
our web site.
other places we deem appropriate so our visitors are always aware of what information we collect, how
we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We will use information in accordance
This Page Last Updated 10 September 2013